Sleep Connect Practice Management & Consulting Program (SCPMCP)
Sleep Connect has developed a combination of protocols, IT technology, and practice management systems that consistently produce excellent results. Our Sleep Connect Software Program (SCSP) efficiently guides the dental team through the gambit of oral appliance therapy (OAT) procedures, insuring the treatment follows the accepted standards of care. We believe clinical and financial success is based on creating systems that are followed by every team member. With that said, we are available to help your staff transition into the use of Sleep Connect software. Our goal is to to be there for you and guide you along the way making your practice successful and compliant in every way.
- Affordable start up and operating costs.
- The dashboard displays the patient’s efficacy status and compliance of treatment.
- A chronological timeline for each patient’s treatment allows access to any of the patient’s records at the click of the mouse.
- Patient file management system allows practitioners to scan and label documents, reports, photos and xrays. A series of clinical data forms can also be used for screening, evaluating and managing a patient’s treatment.
- Billing is made easy. Sleep Connect offers an insurance section that organizes the patients insurance data and also, offers a flagged tab that notifies a billing service on a chat line that a new task must be handled.
- Administrative rights are featured to foster HIPAA compliant collaberative medicine and allows referring physicans, sleep labs and billing services to see all records pertaining to their patients. This allows for efficient communication without costly letters and faxes or disruption of day to day operations in their practice.
- Collaborative and cloud base makes it effortless for referring physicians to quickly track all of their patients at a glance.
- Clinical data can be aggregated easily into reports.
- A complete SOAP note from the history/exam dataform is easily printable to PDF to send/fax to your referring doctors. No time wasted on writing letters, it’s all included on your SOAP note!